Are you handicapped and tired of losing your parking spot right in front your house? If you are looking to get a residential parking permit sign placed on your street, we’ve got your back!
The PPA has released a set of steps to take to set up a residential parking permit to make your designated parking spot a safe space.
In order to get a residential parking permit sign placed on your street, here are the following steps you need to take:
- Visit Philadelphia’s permit office located on 35 N. 8th Street to receive a petition packet.
- Once your petition is complete, you are required to receive signatures of approval from at least 60% of your block’s residents (If your block has 100 residents, you need at least 60 signatures).
- Take the signed petition packet and give it to your councilperson.
- Once approved, the petition will be sent to the permit team.
- The permit team will come out and install the appropriate signage in front of your property.
PPA Shares How to Get Residential Parking Permit Signs on Your Street was originally published on rnbphilly.com
Ryan Shazier’s Wife Accuses Former NFL Star Of Being “Liar And A Cheater” With Screenshots Of Explicit Texts With Another Woman
#SaraJaySoldiers: Sara Jay Is Trending, “Real Beater” Twitter Salutes The Adult Film Star
20th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
Get Info On Rihanna’s New FENTY x PUMA Creeper Phatty
Radio One Richmond RVP Marsha Landess Issues Statement On Comments Heard On 99.5 The Box Richmond
The Amanda Seales Show
RYAN CAMERON UNCENSORED
WorkHARDAholic (December 3, 2023 – Podcast)