Nick Cannon recently made a comment about one ex-girlfriend he wishes he had a baby with. Any idea who that could be!?
Cannon, a father of 12, dated Cristina Milian in the early 2000s. The two were together for two years and met on the set of Love Don’t Cost A Thing in 2003. In an interview post from The Shade Room that went live yesterday, Cannon insinuated that he wished he and Milian would’ve had a baby.
“If I say this, I know this gonna go viral,” Cannon said. “But when Christina Milian and I were doing Love Don’t Cost a Thing, I remember when I found out she was pregnant…I was like, ‘Dang, man,’ but I was so happy for her.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Milian, at that time, had a baby with her ex-husband The Dream.
Cannon then also went on to praise his ex-wife, Mariah Carey, for who he’s often had high praise. He remarked in the interview about how he had pictures of Mariah on his wall at the age of 12, implying his infatuation with her has always been present.
But the real question is, who will Nick Cannon get pregnant next? He’s recently stated that he’ll stop making babies when God tells him to, so I’m guessing we won’t have to wait too long for that answer!
- Radio ONE Richmond Presents 804 Safe: Stay Safe, Stay Informed
- ‘Ryan Cameron Uncensored’ Coming To The Box Richmond Starting June 26!
- Ryan Cameron Uncensored: Issa Rae Talks Joining The ‘Spider-Verse’ As A Spidey Supermom
- [VIDEO] Man Punched For Yelling During Beyonce Mute Challenge In Houston
- WGA Reaches Deal With Studios, Streamers To End Writers Strike
- Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
- Uncle Clarence Thomas Present At 2 Koch Donor Summits
- Another Former Tour Employee Files A Lawsuit Against Lizzo Claiming Hostile Work Conditions
- Millyz “Passion,” Jean Dawson & SZA “No SZNS” & More | Daily Visuals 9.22.23
- Buzz On The Street: Beyonce Attends Special Ceremony Ahead of Houston Concert [PHOTOS]
- HBO Is Releasing A Documentary On Mr. Chow
- Travis Scott’s Phone Lost In The Gulf Of Mexico, Plaintiff’s Lawyers Can’t Get Their Hands On It Now
- Peso Pluma Cancels Concert In Tijuana After Receiving Death Threats From Cartels
Here’s The No. 1 Ex Nick Cannon Wishes He Had a Baby With was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com
Foul Play? D.C. Police Search Landfill After 2-Month-Old Goes Missing
Black-Led Coalition Demands DOJ Investigation Of Columbus Police After Ma’Khia Brown’s Killing
Black Members Of Congress Call For Voting Rights To Be A Priority
Authorities Confirm Missing Richmond Child Found Safe
Paul Pierce Tells Lance Armstrong Story Behind Stripper-Filled IG Live That Led To His ESPN Firing
The 30 Hottest Black Men In Hollywood
Where’s My Hug At?: Why Twitter Keeps Hating On Boyz II Men
The Tejano Queen Would Have Turned 50 Years Old Today: Let’s Celebrate With 10 of Selena’s Signature Styles